Have you voted? #NAHS19 Awards
Nominations for #NAHS19 Awards are open
- Healthcare Security Officer
- Healthcare Security Team
- Healthcare Security Manager / ASMS (LSMS)
- Security Innovation
- Violence Reduction Initiative
- Healthcare Security Executive / Security Management Director or Non-Exec Director
Equality and Diversity Statement
As a voluntary organisation that is working towards Charity status NAHS is committed to its responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010 and in protecting people from discrimination in the association, their respective workplace and in wider society. The following characteristics are protected:
- gender reassignment
- marriage and civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
The NAHS Executive will ensure that the Association:
- Meets our responsibilities and takes positive action to continue building a culture that champions diversity and inclusion.
- Maintains our representation where we are doing well and strives to enhance and improve our representation in areas where we could improve.
- Creates an inclusive culture, that values diversity, in how we treat each other and interact with those that we represent and come into contact with.
- Incorporates diversity and inclusion as a natural part of what we do – firmly embedded in our culture and the DNA of our Association.
#NAHS19 Annual Conference and Awards
#NAHS19, our Annual Conference and Awards will take place on Thursday 14th November 2019 at The Studio Birmingham. Tickets for the event are available on Eventbrite and are available here for £25.00. This year our Conference main sponsors are Panasonic and Multitone with International Security Expo sponsoring the networking drinks reception.
Our Event Organisers, AllSecurityEvents are happy to discuss opportunities for exhibitors and would welcome members signposting potential exhibitors to make contact with them.
We would also welcome suggestions on topics or any specific forum discussions or workshops you would like to see at Conference. Please email email@example.com ensuring to mark the email #NAHS19 Conference.
The NAHS ID and Membership card will be launched in time for our Annual Conference. There will be a nominal cost to Members to cover the cost of the cards, however, thanks to a sponsorship offer, these costs have been dramatically reduced. We plan to set up an online card application and payment gateway which is being tested in the next couple of weeks and we hope to provide a further update in the September newsletter.
If members have any questions or need any assistance with access to the members area of the website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the Webmaster via the contact us page.
As a standing feature, we want to take this opportunity to remind members to review and update your personal profile on the website. Your registered email address will be your user name but if you are having problems, please click on the Forgotten Password link to request a reset. The Group function and discussion forums are there for you to use and are really easy to set up.