- This event has passed.
#NAHS19 Annual Conference, AGM and Awards
Our Annual Conference, AGM and Awards will take place on Thursday 14th November 2019 at The Studio Birmingham. As we had to turn people away last year, we have secured a larger space and are taking over the 3rd and 4th Floors. We will have a lot more room for networking with colleagues and for members to engage with our exhibitors.
This year our Conference main sponsors are Panasonic and Multitone with International Security Expo sponsoring the networking drinks reception.
We are really pleased to announce that Carlisle, Noonan, G4S and Corps Security have confirmed their attendance as exhibitors.
- Ian Todd, Chief Executive of The Security Industry Authority (SiA).
- Guy Mathias, Chair of The Security Commonwealth / Head of Security Lucozade, Ribena Suntory.
- Jim Tighe, West London Mental Health NHS Trust.
- West Midlands Police Counter Terrorism Unit.
- West Midlands Police Cyber Crime Unit.
The Award categories this year are as follows:
- Healthcare Security Officer.
- Healthcare Security Team.
- Healthcare Security Manager / ASMS (LSMS).
- Security Innovation.
- Violence Reduction Initiative.
- Healthcare Security Executive / Security Management Director or Non-Exec Director.
Unfortunately you have missed the Early Bird discounted rate, however, tickets for #NAHS19 are available for £25.00 so book early to avoid missing out on what will be another great conference.