Reminder to Nominate your Winners of
the NAHS 2018 Awards
by 1200 hours 26th Oct 2018
Time is running out to nominate for the #NAHS18 Annual Conference awards.
Entry Closes at 1200 hours 26th October 2018
Please follow the links below for the award category nomination form. Please download, complete and email your completed nomination form along with any accompanying evidence (redacted incidents will be accepted) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the nomination criteria in the email title.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR NOMINATION
- Nominations for Security Officer, Security Team and Security Manager can be either in-house security or external contracted -in services.
- Nominations for the award categories for Security Innovation and Violence Reduction Initiative can be for directly employed Healthcare staff and teams, in-house or contracted security or other contractors supplying security related goods or services.
- All nominations must be supported with evidence and examples of why the nominee should win the category. If you would like to include copies of supplementary and supporting evidence, such as complimentary emails, commendations etc. please email email@example.com
- The closing date for all nominations will be 1200 hours 26th October 2018. Any nominations received after this date will not be accepted.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Executive Directors and a minimum of two independent Security Industry professionals.